HIS School Bus Information
Hokkaido International School operates two school buses to serve students. The bus stops are conveniently located in major Sapporo residential districts. One bus runs a north to south route and the other runs an east to west route.
Bus fee payment
|One student yearly rate is
|Family yearly rate is
- Bus fees are payable by the year or by the quarter. Please pay by the first day of each quarter. If your family leaves HIS during the year, bus fees will be refunded on a quarterly basis; fees will be refunded for any complete quarter in which your child did not ride the bus.
- Please report to Ms. Kanehira in the main office if your student will stop riding the bus or otherwise change his or her bus riding to and from school.
- Please call the bus driver if your child will miss the bus due to tardiness or absence. The bus drivers’ cell phone numbers are: Mr. Watanabe 090-3891-1331 & Mr. Tawaraya 090-2814-9928
- Bus Behavior (Please review these rules with your student riders):
- Enforcement of bus riding rules will continue to be enforced as follows:
- If a child violates the bus rules once, parents will be called.
- A second infraction will result in a one-day suspension from the bus.
- A third infraction will result in a one-week suspension from the bus.
If you have any questions about the bus system, please contact HIS by phone at (11) 816-5000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.